Stay Out of the Sun To Avoid Melanoma
The FDA’s recent approval of a new drug for melanoma, on nbcnews.com is exciting, especially for the medical community.
One of the best things you can do for your health and wellness is to become informed about skin cancer. Avoid this disease by taking excellent care of your skin and staying out of the sun. Renu Day Spa suggests five ways to help reduce the risk of getting skin cancers.
1. Do not use tanning beds and do not be a sun worshipper.
2. Wear sunscreen and a hat if you plan to stay outside for a longer period of time.
3. Eat a lot of organic foods since anti-oxidants fight cancer.
4. Use organic moisturizers or organic oils as moisturizers—those are the best antioxidants for your skin.
5. With every single physical schedule an appointment with a dermatologist for skin mapping of your freckles and moles.
P.S. Remember when it comes to distributing nutrients democracy does not apply to the skin! Like your body, skin, nails and hair also need nutrients, but very often there are no left overs. You are obligated to take care of and feed the largest organ of your body—your skin, which keeps all the organs together.
Renu Day Spa, 617 Central, Deerfield, IL 60015, 847/940-9727