Massage and oils as barons of holistic health care
The Sanskirt word for oils is “snigdha”. Sanskrit has many layers of meaning, and translated, snigdha means oil, fat and also, Love! Oil creates smoothness, lubrication, and vigor. It is nourishing, like love. When we use oil in a massage, we are taking care of ourselves and others, and coating ourselves with love.
Most oils are extracted from the seeds of plants. Well, if you think of a seed, a seed has the life force of the plant inside it, the entire blueprint for the adult plant inside it.
A seed has all of that in it- life force, creation, immortality. So, oils are extracted from the seeds and carry with it these energies life force, creation, immortality.
According, to ancient. Andean traditions, the hands are an extension of the heart, the place where the soul resides. Energy is transmitted through our hands. Therefore, the hands are considered healing instruments. To supplement the healing that our hands can bring, we use oil to create smoothness, lubrication and vigor.
The skin is our largest organ, and generally anything that we put on it gets absorbed into our bloodstream and is carried to our cells. Therefore, we are very selective choosing our massage oils. All our base oils are 100% certified organic. They are also:
- Free from BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy: Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) is a transmissible, neurodegenerative, fatal brain disease of cattle.
- Have no GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) content, nor have they been exposed to , irritated or treated with sewage sludge.
- Are free from cross contamination from the following allergens; peanuts, milk, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish, egg and shellfish
- Are cruelty free and never tested on animals
- Are loaded with vitamins and minerals which work as antioxidants preventing and fighting diseases and aging.
- We proudly offer at our spa the finest organic and vegan health and wellness
Our services are safe for pregnant women, breast feeding women, people fighting cancer and recovering from it, to everyone who believes in holistic approach to life and happiness.
Nothing is so healing as the human touch.”
Author: Bobby Fischer